Woodside Dental Group Associate Opportunity
Looking for a motivated doc that aspires to be a “decathlon” dentist utilizing the latest technology. I have a very profitable growing practice that is in need a of a doctor wanting to up their clinical skills and gain the reps to become proficient in advanced dentistry. The most common story of a new grad is they go to some large corporate DSO where they have no autonomy in treatment, work like a dog for a nearly impossible bonus system, and wonders why their paycheck is so little with so much work being done. Ask me how I know.
The best decision a young doctor can make is finding the right practice that fits with their vision for their career. My vision for Woodside Dental Group is to create a thriving group practice that supports its associates and partners to have a life changing income and skill set that will set them up for rest of their career.
Our practice has recently moved into a newly remodeled space that has expanded to 12 operatories. Currently its just me as the primary doctor and I need to find someone that has desire to commit to a 3 year contract with an option to buy into the practice. The guarantee base pay is $200K per year but it is highly expected that associates make somewhere in the $300k-$600K range. This is highly predictable if associate are confident in their speed and are willing to learn the skill set that makes this practice tic.
What are the skills you will learn at Woodside Dental Group?
- IV sedation. It is a mandatory requirement to be IV sedation certified within one year of associateship. Our style of practice does not function without this service.
- Fully digital workflows utilizing recently purchased Carestream 9600, iTero Element 5d, PIC Dental photogrammetry scanner, and Einstein 3d printer from Desktop Health. All this is to deliver high quality full arch dental prosthetics.
- Molar root canals
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Full mouth rehabs
- Painless injections
Our core values are customer service, teamwork, doing the right thing, professional excellence, compassion. The revenue potential for a provider is uncapped. If you are a hard-working and caring individual with integrity and the ability to perform all aspects of quality dentistry, this opportunity is for you.
• DDS or DMD degree
• Alaska Dental Board License
• Malpractice Insurance, DEA, CPR certificates
• 1+ years of experience preferred
Competitive compensation package offered.