Well-Established, Patient-Centered Dental Practice in Central Washington
Are you a Dentist who wants to be a part of an extraordinary office that respects and serves patients with the highest standard of care? Our privately-owned practice combines innovative technology and advanced education to provide exceptional dental care in a culture that allows us to focus on what matters the most, our patient’s dental needs, their ultimate comfort, and the advancement of our practice.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
• Team player and excellent communication skills
• Has experience with the latest technology and cutting-edge clinical innovations
• Focused on a vision and committed to providing an unprecedented level of care to patients.
• Ability to build patient rapport and relationships
• Committed to providing excellent general dentistry as well as advanced specialty procedures while supporting the patient’s understanding for necessary treatment.
• At least 3 years of experience in general dentistry
• Abilities with current digital dental technologies, such as dental software and CBCT and also possess an interest in new and emerging technology.
• Enjoys dentistry and believes dentistry offers patient’s a means to better health
Kindly respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter describing:
1) Why you would be perfect for this job
2) Your salary request and
3) A list of references