Southwest Dental's 100% focus is to serve our patients and our team. We are known for practical, common-sense dentistry provided by a hard-working team of equals - and that's not an exaggeration. Our passion is providing patient-centered care in a state-of-the-art facility with three doctors, an experienced clinical team, and strong front office.
Our office has 11 ops, 70-80 NP/month, an active patient base of over 6,400 its, and is the leading second-generation practice right in the heart of Salt Lake Valley in Taylorsville, UT. It draws patients from as far north as Ogden to as far south as Payson, as far east as Park City and west as Elko.
If you are you are an experienced associate looking for significant ownership in a well-oiled practice, an established dentist looking to change practices, or a recent graduate who has been in working for a DSO for 2 years or more, Dr’s Lucas Rudelich and Curtis Condie are interested in talking to you!
Personality is just as important as credentials in our practice. Building relationships of trust with patients creates value for the quality of dentistry that we provide. The qualified candidate will be excited to expand their clinical skills, be comfortable using great technology, be ready to work with a dedicated team of clinicians and administrators and be comfortable speaking Spanish to serve part of our patient base.
Practice Stats: (website: SouthwestDentalUtah.com)
● Full-service practice
● 11 modern operatories
● 70-80 new patients per month
● Active patient base of 6,400+
● 2021 collections $3.0 million
● CE Plan & Allowance
● Medical & Dental Benefits
● Dedicated world-class clinical mentorship
● Guaranteed annual base rate or higher based on percent of collection plus relocation package and/or signing bonus.
● Guaranteed annual base Rate of $175,000 or higher based on percent of collections. Anticipated pay range from collections $250,000-$350,000+ based on motivation, drive and skill-set.
● For the doctor who is the right fit personally and professionally, DIRECT path to ownership in 3-4 years. Replacing very busy, bi-lingual retiring dentist.