A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people.
We have an exciting opportunity to join an emerging, innovative group practice that has been serving the greater Las Vegas market for over 50 years through its founders. The Co-Founders and Clinical Directors of Access Health Dental and their practicing dentist father have been active members in the Academy of LDS Dentists and are excited to present this opportunity.
If you are an outgoing, positive, patient-centric Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join an Access Health Dental supported office! As a General Dentist with Access Health Dental, you will have opportunity to perform a wide range of clinical procedures without the mandate to refer more complex procedures so long as you are comfortable and proficient in performing) with the support of leveraging specialists as need be. As a GP-centric network of offices, our goal is to support our general dentists to be high-performing clinicians.
With support from Access Health Dental, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. Founded in 2012, Access Health Dental pioneered the concept of modern dentistry--helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- You'll have the opportunity to earn above average compensation.
- You’ll be provided ownership opportunities in the office you’re working.
- Mentorship from two respected long-time Las Vegas dentists is provided, as well as significant formal and informal CE to help advance your skillset.
- You won’t have any of the headaches of running a business as our Practice Support Center handles that for you.
- You'll be able to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle.
- You'll work with state-of-the-art technology, including the newest model of iTero digital scanners, CBCTs, other digital equipment and patient communication tools.
- You will have valuable opportunities for additional continued education, and training available through our valued partner vendors.
- Build trust with team and patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life
- Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
- Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your Experience and Qualities:
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School and active State Dental Board license
- A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
- A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
- A hunger to achieve financial success and independence