Opportunity to join an emerging, innovative group practice that has been serving the greater Las Vegas market for over 50 years through its founders. The Co-Founders and Clinical Directors of Access Health Dental and their practicing dentist father have been active members in the Academy of LDS Dentists and are excited to present this opportunity.
If you are an outgoing, positive, patient-centric Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join an Access Health Dental supported office! We are seeking a self-motivated dentist to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established practice. As a Dentist with Access Health Dental, you will have opportunity to perform a wide range of clinical procedures without the mandate to refer more complex procedures so long as you are comfortable and proficient in performing) with the support of leveraging specialists as need be. As a GP-centric network of offices, our goal is to support our general dentists to perform at, and evolve into if applicable, high-performing clinicians.
With support from Access Health Dental, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. Founded in 2012, Access Health Dental pioneered the concept of modern dentistry--helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
You'll have the opportunity to earn more income than dentists in a traditional practice, without the headaches of running a business. As a dentist supported by Access Health Dental, you'll be able to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle. You'll work with state-of-the-art technology and have valuable opportunities for continued education, training and mentorship.
A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people.
- Build trust with team and patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life
- Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
- Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your Experience and Qualities:
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School and active State Dental Board license
- A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
- A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
- A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
- Training and expertise to advance your practice (CEs provided; and clinical mastermind sessions offered at least every quarter)
- Support from a respected leader in dentistry
- Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
- Ownership opportunities in a neighborhood practice