LC Smiles is located in scenic Lewiston. Our city is in northwest Idaho along the Snake and Clearwater River. We are just a few miles away from The Hells Canyon and less than two hours south of Coeur d/Alene, ID.
Our state-of-the art dental practice is searching for a friendly, reliable and goal-oriented dentist with excellent communication skills.
We are a well-established practice that is continuously growing with high patient flow. We have
exceptional support staff to allow you to focus on patient care.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of
teeth and oral structures: CEREC crowns/bridges,
extractions, endodontics, implants, etc.
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain
control, prevention of dental disease, and behavior
management during treatment
- Evaluate quality of service received through data collected
from surveys, programs, and patient-related records
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of
preventing the spread of oral disease
- Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants,
hygienists, and other support personnel
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
State license and regional boards and eligible to practice
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
If you are a general dentist interested in this great
opportunity, we would love to hear from
442 Byrden Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone (208) 746-2414