Are you a Registered Dental Hygienist with a positive attitude who is passionate about patient care and education?
We want you to join our team!
Woodland Family Dental is excited to be growing and we are looking to add an experienced Registered Dental Hygienist to our incredible team. Our dental office strives to put our patient's needs first and give back to the community. You'll help assist our dentists decide on the best treatment for teeth or gum disease. As a Dental Hygienist, you should be reliable and able to build trust and rapport with patients of all ages. You should have deep knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies. We are excited to meet our future teammate!
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination.
- Sterilize dental instruments properly.
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history.
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis.
- Clean and help protect patients' teeth by removing plaque, calculus, and applying fluoride.
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques.)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take x-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain charts on each patient and charting existing restorations.
- Active Idaho Registered Dental
- Hygienist License
- License to administer local anesthetic
- EagleSoft proficient
- Detail orientated
- Joyful attitude
- At least 1 year of experience
- Patient and team focused
Other than working with a great bunch, full time benefits include paid vacation and paid holidays, full match retirement, short term disability, and dental care.
Full time and part time available.