Owner relocating out of state to form partnership and selling very successful, established solo general dentistry practice in Central-Northeastern Iowa.
**Will consider a qualified associate with possible buy-out option.**
- Solo general dentistry hygiene-based practice with a growing emphasis on placing dental implants
- Implant-related procedures currently accounts for ~20% production
- < 60% overhead
- 30 hours/wk; M-W 8-5; Th 8-2; closed Fridays
- Thriving recall system
- Only dental office for ten miles; attracts patients in town, plus many multiple surrounding towns
- Stand-alone building on half-acre lot, remodeled in 2017, is also for sale - CBCT and a 3D printer included
- Three operatories
- Fully digital
- Loyal patient base of over 2,200 active patients
- Team includes two full-time hygienists, two full-time Expanded Function dental assistants, and one full-time front desk associate
- Average collections/yr $800K+ ( with an 8-week mandatory COVID-19 shutdown, 2020 collection was over $780K)
- Few insurance contracts; no adult welfare patients and very limited children's Medicaid
The practice is located in a friendly, beautiful small Iowa town (~2700 residents), only 30-60 minutes from major shopping and event areas, and 30 minutes from a small airport. Dental school loan forgiveness programs are available in this area for qualified dentists. Huge potential to pay off student loans and/or personal debt quickly. A good general dentist will likely generate $800K+ in collections each year, and a dentist that can place implants, or is willing to learn, will quickly exceed the projected collections and income.
Interested applicants can text 319-290-7648 for more information, or email information requests to broker Henry Hemmen & Associates at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line reading “Listing Number 43-3139”.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to own an extremely successful, established solo practice, pay off loans and/or personal debt very quickly, serve the community, create lasting relationships with patients, and enjoy beautiful, quiet Midwestern living.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR NOT CALLING OR EMAILING THE OFFICE.