Hello, and thank you for taking the time to consider T&B Dental Services as your potential professional home. We believe that our approach to patient care, practice management, and partnership opportunity most closely resembles a true private practice environment. T&B offers the opportunity for professional and financial growth similar to the corporate practices of the day, but in a much more personal approach for both the doctor and the patient. If your clinical philosophy matches ours, then we’d like to offer you the opportunity to learn more about our practice approach and the dental care and opportunities that we provide.
Are you ready to join a team and practice where you can focus on perfecting your clinical skills while we take care of the business day to day? Our practice is committed to a simple philosophy: “Providing professional care with a personal touch”. Each patient that walks through the door is treated like family, not just another procedure to perform and definitely not a cattle run. With over 30+ years of clinical and practice management experience, we have the stability of an established group with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and growth are a driving factor.
Who You Are
You are a dental practitioner who has a desire to provide the best patient care possible to each and every patient that walks through your doors. You’re also a clinician that is a problem solver, someone who is proactive in bettering themselves and those around them, and has the ability to lead an office to becoming a highly profitable practice while setting itself apart from other dental practices in the area with the quality of service and care provided.
What You’ll Do
- Provide the best patient care possible
- Work to better yourself clinically by participating in Continuing Education and adding to your clinical abilities
- Confidently educating patients on diagnosed work and the benefits to their dental and overall health
- Help the practice grow and find ways to set it apart from other offices in the community
- Serve as a source of motivation and inspiration to help team members to reach their potential, and also learn from them and use their experience to improve the practice
- Participate in community engagement events
What You’ll Need
- Diploma in Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
- Current NPI Certificate, Current OSBI Certificate, Current DEA License
- Active license to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Desire for personal development clinically and in practice management
- Confidence in your clinical skills
- Ability to educate patients on their oral health and to explain the need for any diagnosed dental procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism
Life In Our Offices
There are a few key principles to keep in mind as you consider working with us at T&B. These principles illustrate what we do and why we do what we do:
- As we mentioned previously, we are committed to a simple philosophy: “Providing professional care with a personal touch.”
- We think our philosophy works best when each of us is committed to providing the best care and service that we can to each patient.
- Our patients are not just procedures to perform but are people that we come to know and care about...they become “family”.
At T&B we strive to only hire the best, and because of that, we trust each other to use good judgment, and to treat each other with respect, professionalism, and honesty. It also means that we hold each other accountable to strive towards our best expectations. It also means that we each strive to proactively improve ourselves and the company. Our desire is to lead and manage without needing to micromanage.
How will we succeed in building this culture? We must first commit to treating ourselves and those at our office with respect, professionalism, and honesty. We then simply give our best effort each day. When we as a team are unified in this approach, it translates into the care that we provide to our patients, and it benefits everyone involved.
Why You Should Join T&B Dental Services
Enjoy an environment of growth. We strive to offer an environment where you can grow professionally. For those who are new graduates, we expect a growth curve in the beginning towards developing their clinical skills. You won’t be asked to perform procedures that you can’t perform, but you will be expected to develop new skills with time.
Practice with freedom. For those that have worked in the corporate field or worked as an associate and are ready to take on a new challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to be the primary doctor and get to practice the way you feel is best.
a. Not quota driven. Clearly, we need to cover our overhead, and we all want to benefit financially from our efforts, but you will not be burdened with quotas. We utilize goals to give direction, but not quotas to hold over your head.
b. Ownership opportunity. With T&B you can work as an associate or become an owner in the practice. The timing is up to you. We will help you prepare for that step in your career by developing sound business strategies. We can discuss these options in greater detail when we meet together.
c. Here are some additional highlights to joining our team.
- Mentorship from a doctor with 30+ years of experience
- Opportunity to review treatment plan ideas with other doctors in the group
- You can be the primary doctor in a practice producing in the mid to high six figures annually with a 95% plus collection rate on average
- Compensation based on collections with a sliding pay scale
- You focus on the clinical side of the practice while we provide business services
- Quarterly Outings
For those of you ready to learn more about this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact Thomas Rudd at (405)574-0973 or Ruddconsulting@gmail.com.