Established practice in rural Pennsylvania, 2019 collected ~ $960K! 50 NP/ month. Great patients and employees, beautiful facility, but I’m ready to retire!
- Equipment alone would cost over $400,000 if opening a new practice.
- The leasehold improvements would run about $500,000.
- Office rental = $12.00 per square foot
- Staff in place includes 3 assistants, 2 hygienists, 3 front desk and an office manager
- 2 of our assistants are experienced EFDA’s whose work rivals the best dentists I know!
- PRICE DRASTICALLY REDUCED - NOW ONLY $595,000!
- Owing to my health condition and the need to retire. I will entertain ANY offer!
For the LDS dentist who wants everything a practice and community can offer for great family living!
$1,000,000 practice in beautiful stand-alone building (great rent for area because of low cost of living). The office has 11 operatories, 2 full time hygienists. It is in a high traffic area near Williamsport, Pennsylvania (home of Little League Baseball!). Wonderful schools, fantastic wards in area with a rural feel, yet near large cities. Equidistant from New York City, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. All are within 3-4 hours driving. Several temples are located nearby, in D.C., Palmyra, Philadelphia and NYC. This is a fantastic area for outdoor enthusiasts. Fishermen, hunters and hikers will find this a sportsman’s paradise. Great school systems with high quality scholastics, extra-curricular activities and sports programs. Our cost of living is much lower than living in Utah (my house would be double to triple the cost anywhere in the Salt Lake Valley).
Our practice is multidisciplinary: crown and bridge (simple and reconstruction), endo, dentures, extractions, sedation. Please note: I don’t place implants but I do a lot of extractions and dentures. There are lots of implants to do!
Note *** I am way under-producing! I don’t have the energy and drive that I used to have. Last year I took off 11 ½ weeks!
Don't let this practice that collects a million dollars annually just dry up and go away! Call or email with your offer. Email or call 570-971-0013 for questions or offers!