37th Annual Conference – August 15th & 16th, 2014
Register now and plan to join us for the Academy’s 37th Annual Conference!
Friday and Saturday, August 15-16, 2014 in Provo, Utah 2014 Conference Brochure
5 Great Reasons Why You Won’t Want to Miss This Conference!
1) Top-notch speakers:
- Roger P. Levin DDS – Practice Management
- John S. Olmsted DDS MS – Endodontics
- Marty Nager DMD FICD – Periodontics/Implants
- John Flucke DDS – Technology
- Stephen R. Jefferies MS DDS PhD – Dental Materials
- Wayne E. Kerr DDS MAGD – Restorative
- Gordon Christensen DDS MSD PhD – What’s New – 2014
- Elder Gregory A. Schwitzer, 2nd Quorum of the 70
- Rella Christensen RDH PhD (Hygiene Speaker)
2) Expand your knowledge and skills
3) Combine business & family fun (programs for spouses and children)
4) Network with other LDS dental professionals
5) Be inspired – go home feeling rejuvenated & uplifted!
Education of our members has been one of the main goals of the Academy of LDS Dentists, since its inception in 1977. The topics of the speakers help enhance our members’ professional endeavors and gives the attendees updates and tools that can be used everyday. The Academy uses funds generated by this annual conference, supporting membership dues, and donations to sponsor humanitarian service projects that educate needy people to become more self-sufficient and self-reliant. In addition, the Academy provides scholarships to deserving dental students (and hygienists), regardless of which school they attend.
NOTE: 14 hours of Professional C.E. credit is available from the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Spouses also have wonderful sessions planned and various educational opportunities will be available on these days. .. The Youth will enjoy getting to know new friends (and becoming reacquainted with old ones) through the planned activities together. Dental hygienists enjoy a breadth of up-to-date information with the dentists as well as a break-out session specific to Hygienists. They interact with dentists and hygienists who share similar interests and service oriented goals. Please join us in 2014 on the Brigham Young University campus in Provo, Utah, for this exceptional opportunity to develop new strategies and solutions for the challenges today!
To register for the conference, CLICK HERE.
PREGISTER TODAY AT: http://ldsdentist.byu.edu